Generation Outcast Clothing is committed to protecting your privacy. We will never share the personal, private information (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number or email) that you provide through http://www.outcast-clothing.com
Your personal information is used solely for our own purposes in ensuring we can provide you with an agreeable shopping experience. We are committed to protecting your personal information and will always handle your details with care.
Collecting Personal Information
Collection of your personal information can occur through various interactions:
- - when you access and use our website;
- - when you place an order with Generation Outcast Clothing;
- - when you register an online account with Generation Outcast clothing or send a request or applications for our products or services. This can be done electronically, by phone, or in person;
- - during conversations - whether online, over the phone, or in person - with our team members
- - when you participate in our promotions, competitions or special events;
- - if you are a candidate for employment with Generation Outcast Clothing, and complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process.
Generation Outcast clothing may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as retail brands and suppliers whose goods and services are provided within our online boutique. This may include other vendors who serve you on Generation Outcast clothing's behalf. If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, provided you have authorised us to do so.
Personal Information Collected
Generation Outcast clothing collects data relating to your personal information to provide you with a better user experience:
- for the processing and finalisation of orders made with Generation Outcast Clothing;
- for allowing the website to function as it needs to including personalisation;
- providing Generation outcast clothing with the tools needed for marketing and brand development;
- provide customers with the products and services requested;
- to communicate with customers;
- to comply with laws or directions given by regulators and other authority figures. Generation Outcast Clothing is based in New South Wales, Australia and is subject to local laws.
If at any point, you do not want to receive promotional material from Generation Outcast Clothing there are several easy methods of opting out. Either unselect “Subscribe to our newsletter” at time of check out or click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our promotional emails. You can also email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we can manually remove your details from any future promotional contact lists.
Computer Tracking And Cookies
Generation Outcast clothing is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. However, our site logs certain kinds of non-identifying usage information, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by our support staff to provide better services to our customers and may also be provided to others.
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We also restrict access to personal information and maintain technology products that prevent unauthorised access to our database.
Generation Outcast Clothing will always do its utmost to protect your personal information, but as no system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee total security anymore than other organisation can. We cannot assume liability for loss or theft of personal information that has been registered with Generation Outcast Clothing if there is a security breach.
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.