NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A BINDING CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE PROMOTION PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Outcast Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia or the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time/date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd (“Sponsor”), Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfilment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), their immediate family members and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a prize. For purposes of this Promotion, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void outside of the eligible locations and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state,territorial, regional, and local laws and regulations which are applicable to the entrant’s state or territory of residence apply. By participating in the Promotion, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules administration of the Promotion, selection of the winner, and Sponsor’sexercise of discretion, which will be final, non-appealable, and binding in all respects.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) (AET minus 18 hours) on October 18, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (AET minus 17 hours) on April 11, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”). The designated computer clock of the Administrator is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit outcast-clothing.com/giveaway (“Website”) (either directly or via an ad on social media or Google) and select your country from the dropdown menu, then, complete and submit an official entry form, including your full name, email address & cell phone number then subscribe to the Sponsor’s marketing list. You may unsubscribe at any time. You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion.
The Promotion Parties are not responsible for technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind, or for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information.
LIMIT: You may enter one (1) time per person during the Promotion Period. Attempts made by the same individual to earn more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in disqualification. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limit, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.Those who do not follow all instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entries submitted by those who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered email address account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event that a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials submitted will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third-party liability or obligations.
4. PROMOTION DRAWING: There will be one (1) winner selected in this Promotion, via a randomized computer drawing on or about April 12, 2024 in the U.S. (April 13, 2024 in Australia) from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE CLAIMING: The potential winner will be notified using the information provided during entry by email within 14 days of the drawing. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information or for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email or other account to receive messages or late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the potential winner, but if the potential winner cannot be contacted after every reasonable effort and within a reasonable time period, if potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, potential winner will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. As part of the winner notification process, the potential winner will be required to complete and submit a prize redemption form (“Redemption Form”), and a declaration of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance agreement (“Declaration”), within ten (10) days of date of notification, as a condition of receiving the prize. If thepotential winner fails or refuses to sign and return the Redemption Form and/or the Declaration within the required time period or if the Redemption Form and/or Declaration is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to potential winner, and/or the potential winner is otherwise noncompliant, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, up to five (5) alternates, after which the prize may remain un-awarded. A potential winner becomes a “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reasonincluding a technical error or human error on the part of the Administrator which results in notifying more than one potential winner, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winner of the advertised prize available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
7. PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The prize to be awarded in this Promotion is:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A cheque for $20,000 USD made out to the winner, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is: $20,000 USD.
Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents, or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event that Sponsor, due to circumstances outside of its control. is unable to provide winner with the prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide winner with an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. Winnerwill be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize received, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to thewinner will be reported for tax purposes as required by the applicable laws in force in the winner’s country, state or territory of residence. Where the winner is an Australian resident, the winner will be solely responsible for complying with any applicable tax laws. Where the winner is a US resident, winner will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded, for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of the prize received. Any prize unclaimed within ten (10) days will be forfeited. Prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded within 28 days of winner notification and the name of the winner will be published on outcast-clothing.com/giveawaywinner, for a minimum period of 28 days. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed details. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. The total ARV of the prize awarded in this Promotion is $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related correspondence or material (for example, due to currency fluctuations).
8. GENERAL: Subject to applicable law, winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective successors, assigns, sublicensees anddesignees, the irrevocable right to use and publish his/her name, social handles,and state or territory of residence for all purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any form of notice, permission or any amount or kind of compensation, except for the awarding of the prize to the winner. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning entrant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, under contract, tortor any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion, including, but not limited to,the failure or interruption of any social media platform or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Promotion by any party, or any federal, state,or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each, a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion or prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotionshould causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Promotion; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner.
9. CONDUCT: The Promotion Parties are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Promotion, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promotion Parties reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY IN SOME TERRITORIES BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS,AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIESRESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LOCAL LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. WAIVERS AND DISCLAIMERS: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion which is not due to Sponsor or Administrator’s act or omission; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prize, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the PromotionParties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prize from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
11. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Parties, andeach of their affiliates and subsidiaries, respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with: (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion (ii) the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; (iv) entrant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Promotion activity and/or prize. Nothing will exclude the Sponsor or Administrator’s liability for injury or loss suffered which cannot be excluded by law.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NOTE: Class action waiver language only applies to entrants from the U.S.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of theCommonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor or Administrator shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, lost revenue or profit) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or prize. Nothing will exclude the Sponsor or Administrator’s liability for loss suffered which cannot be excluded by law.
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winner, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealthof Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In other words, the parties irrevocable submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
16. WINNER LIST: The name of the prize winner will be published on the Sponsor’s social media channels and/or outcast-clothing.com/giveawaywinner for at least 28 days following the draw or winner confirmation, whichever is later, if they are different.
17. SPONSOR: Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd, 2/9 Northview Street, Mermaid Waters, QLD Australia 4218. Reference to third parties in connection with prize and/or third-party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Promotion.
18. ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100,
West Conshohocken, PA 19428, USA; https://www.rtm.com/; https://privacy.rtm.com/PrivacyPolicy.pdf.
Outcast Giveaway - Abbreviated Rules
Please use the following short-form official rules disclosures for all advertising and marketing of the promotion (other than for specific channels outlined below):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A subscription to marketing materials is required for entry. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. and the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia, 18 years of age and older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Promotion begins at 5:00 p.m. PT (AET minus 18 hours) on 10/18/23 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT(AET minus 17 hours) on 4/11/24. ARV of prize: $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Subject to full Official Rules, click here. Sponsor: Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd, 2/9 Northview Street, Mermaid Waters, QLD Australia 4218.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A subscription to marketing materials is required for entry. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. and the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia, 18 years of age and older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Promotion begins at begins at 5:00 p.m. PT (AET minus 18 hours) on 10/18/23 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT (AET minus 17 hours) on 4/11/24. ARV of prize: $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Subject to full Official Rules, outcast-clothing.com/giveawayrules. Sponsor: Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd, 2/9 Northview Street, Mermaid Waters, QLD Australia 4218.
Social Posts (not including Twitter or Instagram)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A subscription to marketing materials is required for entry. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. and the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia, 18+. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Entry period ends: 11:59 p.m. PT on 4/11/24 (AET minus 17 hours). ARV of prize: $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. Subject to full Official Rules: outcast-clothing.com/giveawayrules. Sponsor: Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd.
Social Posts for Instagram only
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A subscription to marketing materials is required for entry. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. and the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia, 18+. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Entry period ends: 11:59 p.m. PT on 4/11/24 (AET minus 17 hours). ARV of prize: $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. Subject to full Official Rules: see link in bio. Sponsor: Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd.
Social Posts for Twitter only
Subj2Rules: outcast-clothing.com/giveawayrules. 50 US or D.C. and the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia, 18+. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 4/11/24 (AET minus 17 hours). ARV of prize: $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. A subscription to marketing materials is required for entry. NoPurcNec.VoidElsewhere&WhereProhib.
Online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. 50 US or D.C. and the following locations in Australia: Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia, 18+. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Ends: 11:59 p.m. PT on 4/11/24 (AET minus 17 hours). ARV of prize: $20,000 USD, paid in AUD based on the applicable day’s exchange rate, if applicable. A subscription to marketing materials is required for entry. To enter and for Official Rules, visit outcast-clothing.com/giveawayrules.